Adobe has published a trend report on how people in the United States use emojis. The company surveyed 5,000 people. The results may surprise you. 😉
Here are a few of the findings:
- The majority of respondents 88%) report they are more likely to feel empathetic toward someone if they use an emoji.
- Three-quarters (75%) of the respondents feel more connected to people who use emoji.
- More than half (60%) of the respondents agree using emoji in their communications has improved their mental health.
- Half of respondents said they are likely to respond to a message if it contains an emoji (50%).
- Almost all (92%) of the respondents agree emojis can communicate across language barriers.
To read the full report, please click here.